Offered by select APICS education partners, and local colleges and universities around the globe, instructor-led courses provide an in-depth review of the CSCP Learning System material in traditional classroom or online format.
“Our instructor was very knowledgeable and well experienced on the topics of Logistics and Supply Chain which enabled him to provided practical exercises, examples, applications and illustrations on the course content which we could all understand or relate to.”
Elaine van der Merwe, CSCP, CLTD
Business Development Project Manager, Imperial Managed Logistics
- Learn best in a structured classroom setting.
- Need a set schedule to keep them on track.
- Enjoy peer discussion and live instruction from a qualified facilitator.
- Have the desire to compare ideas and notes with supply chain professionals in other companies who are addressing the same challenges.
- Begin studying on their own with the self-directed materials and realize that they need additional help.
- Attend traditional weekly or multi-day classes in a traditional classroom or online format.
- Take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs.
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
- Avoid procrastination and stay on track with weekly assignments.
- Discuss and clarify difficult topics in the classroom forum.