This approach combines the APICS CSCP Learning System print and web-based components with the expertise of an instructor and the discipline, structure, and interaction of a classroom setting. Classroom instruction also provides the opportunity to network with your peers.
Who should choose the instructor-led format?
The APICS CSCP Learning System instructor-led program is ideal for supply chain professionals who
- Want the one-on-one attention and intensity of instructor-led APICS CSCP course.
- Prefer to learn in a structured classroom setting.
- Enjoy peer discussion and live instruction from a qualified instructor.
What are the benefits?
- Convenient hours: Offered after work or on weekends, the courses are an attractive option for busy professionals who would like a structured classroom format.
- Company/employee tuition reimbursement: Many organizations offer a tuition reimbursement program for continuing education courses.
- Networking opportunities: Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
- Paced courses: Classroom expectations and assignments provide a framework for learning the materials in a set time frame.
- Clarification and discussion: The classroom setting provides a forum to discuss difficult topics.
- Convenient locations: Courses are taught in communities across the United States and around the world.